WCI takes all issues relating to health and safety very seriously. We have continued to work with Citation Ltd, leading advisers who hold the Queens Award to Industry, to advise us on all matters relating to both Health and Safety and Employment Law.
Citation and WCI Directors regularly monitor, update and audit the procedures to ensure that our control systems comply with the very latest legislation and regulations.
Key areas covered:
- The Company Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Responsibilities for carrying out that policy
- The monitoring procedures necessary to ensure the continued effectiveness of the policy
- Safety rules in respect of employees and visitors
- Company rules for outside contractors
- Accident, injury, first aid procedures and dangerous occurrence recordings
- Fire rules and procedures
- COSHH procedures and guidelines
- Advice on safe working practices
- Electricity at Work regulations
- Food hygiene procedures and guidelines
- CDM procedures and guidelines
- Advice and guidance on the completion of risk assessments